YayPay is a fast growing venture-backed Fintech company headquartered in New York City that creates modern accounts receivables and payments software for mid-market finance teams. YayPay s Smart AR platform gives finance teams more insight and more control over customer and credit relationships, more working capital availability, deeper insight into their revenues, and closer relationships with their customers.
Recognised as a leading player in our industry we deliver innovative products and services for our customers by rigorously applying the principles that shape our culture: outstanding customer service, ownership and accountability; radical truth & transparency; fact-driven innovation; and mastery of high performance.
In this role you will increase YayPay s customers time to value. You will be responsible for working directly with the Customer Success team and YayPay clients in the implementation and integration process, as well as with customer facing deliverables post implementation. During the implementation phase you will build CS tools, investigate implementation tickets, and being a YayPay subject matter expert in client interactions.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Engineering, the Java Developer - Customer Success will work closely with the Product and Engineering team in scoping requirements, assisting in development, and communicating client needs. Being a part of the Customer Success team, this individual will often be working with clients directly. The Java Developer - Customer Success, will deliver critical guidance, consultation and support on technical matters to both customers, and the internal CS team.
YayPay s core value as a company is to deliver Outstanding Customer Service and the Java Developer - Customer Success will embody that by showing professionalism in all client interactions, reduce time to go-live, reduce ticket response times, and contribute to annual logo churn of less than 10%.
- Develop new and refine existing implementation & onboarding technical tools to drive efficiency in the CS department
- Support the implementation team on client facing calls, implementation tickets, and bug tickets
- Work directly with clients (primarily CSV & API implementations) to determine their requirements and configuration options for new/modified product implementations
- Act as the technical subject matter expert on YayPay for clients, partners and YayPay customer success team during implementation process
- Coordinate and document technical specifications for client requests for custom enhancements and projects with the development team
- Be the main point of contact for 3rd party or partner integrations with YayPay
Ongoing Technical Support
- Research specific issues for Clients to analyze the root cause of a reported observation, including analysis within Client s Production environment, ERP, CRM, etc.
- Provide fixes for bug tickets, implementation support tickets, and on-going customer support requests
- Collaborate with the development team to understand, troubleshoot, and resolve client issues
Internal Subject Matter Expertise
- Respond to product-related or technical questions from CS team members, clients, and technical partnerships
- Understand gaps between our product s standard functionality and a client s or partner s business process to document technical requirements for feature requests
- Understand internally and externally built integrations (API, CSV, prebuilt connectors, payment processors), requirements, limitations, and functionality
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the customer success function at YayPay and own development of technical tools and processes that support continuous improvement.
- Work with Q/A team and identify gaps in regression and unit testing
Customer Engagement & Retention
- Assist in the development of integrations or tools for measuring and capturing product usage, engagement, and associated analysis
- Assist in capturing data or building reports to prove ROI for CSM s quarterly / yearly business reviews
- Assist in the development of automated or cadenced reporting helping Manager of Data Analytics achieve internal product usage goals
- 3 - 5 years core Java development
- Cloud development experience in AWS
- Good to have: Some knowledge of Python, Apache suite of applications like Storm, Solr, Kafka, NetSuite SuiteScript, Spring framework, Kubernetes, Salesforce.com
- Some experience with ERP s such as NetSuite, Intacct, Oracle Cloud, and accounting
- Agile Methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills
- Experience in an external client facing position is highly desirable
You will receive all the usual benefits and perks you'd expect from a high-growth company. In addition, you can expect a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options package
- Clear progression and promotion plan
- Top-notch health insurance
- Team lunches and snacks at office
- Team outings
Associated topics: back end, c c++, c#, develop, developer, java, php, sde, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...