SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
The Surgical Center of Connecticut is a premier free-standing, physician-owned, multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center located in Bridgeport Connecticut. Newly renovated in 2014, the center is equipped to meet the needs of our ambulatory surgery population from endoscopies to spine surgery.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Environmental Aide will assist the Materials management team with maintaining accurate supply inventory and equipment for the facility. The Aide will act as staff support in the Operating Room.
* Assist Materials Management with ordering and receiving supplies.
* Stocks supplies in PreOp, PACU and the OR daily.
* Take inventory of missing or low volume supplies in each department to ensure departments are fully stocked daily.
* Follows regulatory requirements and accreditation guidelines to support staff.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to set priorities.
* Assist Materials Management with data entry and maintaining accurate records including Implant logs, packing slips and invoices.
* Assist in the OR with room turnovers and cleaning duties as needed.
* Assist in the Sterile Processing Department as needed.
* High School Diploma required
* At least one year of experience in an ASC or Hospital preferred.
Please send resumes to ...@scasurgery.com
2019-5984* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...