Position: Certified Medical Assistant (CCMA or RMA)
Location(s): Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens
Contract Duration: 3-6 Months
Hourly Rate: $16.50
- Assisting site managers with directing patient flow, inventory, and following up on labs
- Assist physician with basic patient care and medical procedures, which may include but is not limited to: rapid strep, UA, EKG, procedure setups, etc.
- Ensuring logbook maintenance, checking for expired medications and supplies, proper handling of specimen etc.
- Ensuring the site is fully stocked with supplies
- Helping maintain a clean, courteous, and professional working environment
- Providing compassionate care to our patients
- High School or GED required
- Graduate from Medical Assisting program
- MUST be a Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA or CCMA) OR Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- 2 year of experience in a medical facility
Associated topics: lab, medical, medical lab science, sample collection, scientist, services, technician i, technician iv, technologist, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...