Slomin's, Inc. is the nation's largest privately owned home security company provider in the US. Founded in 1923, we have been caring for and protecting homeowners and renters for almost a century. The Slomin's Shield represents our commitment to provide customers with the best trained employees, competitive pricing, and state-of-the-art security products.
We are looking for passionate, highly motivated sales consultants to help grow our Bronx / Westchester, NY / Southern CT regions. The job itself is custom tailored to be close to your home area and offers flexible working hours.
What does a Sales Consultant do?
Sales consultants will be responsible for educating customers and evaluating customers' home security needs and creating custom alarm packages for them.
Each month, we will provide you with company-generated leads with most leads coming from customers' requesting appointments. You will be expected to make presentations in homes to close these leads. You also must be able to self-generate leads and sales. Training and proven success on how to accomplish this will be provided. You will be rewarded with additional generous commission compensation for these sales.
With our extensive catalog of equipment for sale, Slomin's has a solution for every home, offering our sales consultants numerous ways to make money while helping homeowners safeguard their families and their homes.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are hungry to make an unlimited amount of money, then this is the job for you!
Why choose Slomin's?
* $50,000+ yearly earning potential
* Paid comprehensive training
* Commissions paid weekly
* Additional commissions for self-generated leads and referrals
* Generous monthly incentive programs (e.g. we pay for your entire monthly gas cost if you reach certain goals)
* Bonuses after reaching sales milestones
* Dedicated Sales Manager with direct pipeline to executive management to ensure you receive the support you need
* Flexible scheduling
* Company-provided iPad and printer
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Competitive attitude
* Exceptional presentation skills
* Collaborative and friendly personality
* High level of self-motivation and organization
* Reliability and honesty
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription; FSA
* Life insurance
* Supplemental life, long-term disability and short-term disability, illness and accidental insurances
* Employee discounts
* At least 1 year of relevant experience
* Must have reliable car with valid driver license and registration
* Must pass drug test
* Undergo background check in compliance with New York Department of State, Division of Licensing Services requirements. (Having a criminal history does not automatically disqualify anyone from being hired.)
Slomin's, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Please apply online today!
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurer, insurance agent, insurance field, life, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...