We are looking for a c#/ Front-end MVC developer with back-end Web API/Stored Procedures full-stack developer to become a part of our Manhattan team.
- Be part of Agile SCRUM team that is delivering web and server components
- Experience of full stack development front end (MVC) to backend (Web API/Stored Procedures)
- Built automated tests to validate customizations
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Be a constant learner and would bring in breath of fresh air within team
- Participates in planning poker for story (or feature) sizing, and is able to articulate size
- Ability to partner with cross functional teams to deliver team goals
- Deliver code (and unit tests) that meets requirements, within time with focus on quality
- 5 or more years programming experience with Microsoft technologies and web application development (.Net development using MVC, Web API and C# technologies )
- Must have experience with automated unit testing using mock frameworks (Moq or equivalent)
- Exposure to UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, Specflow, Gherkin, Jasmine, Protractor and Mocha Continuous Delivery would be added plus
- Must have expertise in C#, ASP.Net (Framework 3.5+), OO Programming, XML, XSL, HTML, Web API, ADO or ADO.Net
- Experience with SQL Server database technologies (TSQL/SSIS/DTS) is essential
- Solid understanding about Agile methodology is essential
- Must have experience with source control tools such as TFS/Git/SVN
- Experience of working on a Multi-Tier Application Architecture is essential
- Prefer to have experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools such as Sonar Cube/Checkmarx
- Prefer 1 year experience working with a firm in the health care industry
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: back end, c c++, c++, devops, matlab, python, sde, software engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...