Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
* requirements analysis
* requirements decomposition
* systems design
* model based development system design
* systems integration
* systems validation & verification
* customer interaction
* project oversight
* project coordination
* budget/schedule responsibility
* travel to the US and/or internationally required
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Engineering
* 2+ years using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status.
* Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* advanced with systems
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
* Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
* Engineering experience
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PR 00604 PRI
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.