Recruit, interview, and enroll prospective students within the community into Training Direct Schools programs. Admissions Representatives are expected to meet and/or exceed established recruitment objectives while responding to the needs of prospective students, current students, and the community.
* Recruit and enroll students that meet admission requirements as stated in the Dorsey Catalog. * Interview prospective students in order to describe school programs and services, understand their educational needs, and enroll them into one of the school programs. * Assist in planning, organizing, and conducting open houses, orientations, and other new student events. * Other related tasks as assigned and deemed necessary.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ABILITIES:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Organizational and time management skills. * Excellent listening and interpersonal skills. * Outlook, Word, and Excel applications.
* Evening or weekend hours, if necessary, to meet deadlines. * Position requires long periods of sitting. * Extensive use of office equipment including personal computer, copier, printer, facsimile, and postage meter.
* BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred. * Minimum of one to two years sales/recruitment experience (admissions experience preferred). * CampusVue database knowledge a plus.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; and have sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate a phone, computer keyboard and other office equipment.
Associated topics: affair, coordinator, enroll, enrollment, register, registrar, safety, safety officer ii, safety officer iii, support staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.