Citizens Bank is look for highly quantitative, results oriented individual to mine data and seek actionable insights, optimize processes, and drive strategic decisions. The Senior Credit Risk Manager for Merchant Lending will primary focus on new deal pricing, proactive portfolio risk management and development of vintage level estimates to support expansion in new lending segments. The role will help build a strong foundation for our non-modeled portfolios; own vintage loss forecasting for deal pricing with our retail partners and manage the performance tracking of vintage loss targets. This role will also be responsible to developing repeatable and reliable vintage loss tracking for our consumer unsecured lending portfolios that can support multiple outcomes including new deal pricing, credit loss forecast and stress testing. This position reports to the head of Credit Risk for Merchant Lending. The position requires an individual to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to establish credibility and build strong relationships with business partners in working on cross-functional projects ensuring that strategic policies are managed in accordance with established risk appetite and business metrics. Critical ingredients for success lie in the candidate's ability to demonstrate a track record of ownership, exhibit a high degree of intellectual curiosity and a results-driven attitude to identify and deliver enhancements that lead to portfolio growth and profitability.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Exercise strategic vision to identify and drive process optimization efforts
* Responsible for redeveloping and optimizing our Asset Quality reporting framework
* Independently generate analysis using quantitative and statistical skills
* Analyze and interpret large and complex data to identify issues, trends, and make strategic recommendations to both credit risk and business partners
* Own and manage the monitoring of existing processes to identify improvements that contribute to a more effective and efficient operating environment
* Facilitate meetings, assign and/or produce action items, work with external vendors, and prioritize assignments to ensure timely completion of projects and deliverables
* 4+ years of credit portfolio risk management in a large financial institution or regional bank* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...